It’s more important than ever for writers to think about their online profile – even before they’ve been published. Find out what options are available to you online, how to use them to your best advantage, and how to balance your writing time alongside the time you need to spend building your brand as a writer.
Who is it for?
- Emerging and established writers – published or unpublished – working in any style or genre.
- Public, private or non-profit sector.
Please note: while you do not need to have an online platform to participate, the workshop will not include a how-to guide to setting up websites or social media accounts.
What will you learn?
- Why you need an online author profile.
- What options are available to you online.
- Ways to engage with online communities and audiences.
- Tips on how to build your author brand and manage your reputation.
- The sticky issues of working online, such as pseudonyms and copyright concerns.
Fees and logistics
- Delivered in your own venue at a time that suits you.
- From $1,200 (half-day) to $2,000 (full-day).
- Up to 10 participants.
- Includes travel costs (within Adelaide metropolitan area only).
- Customised training and/or one-on-one coaching also available (will incur additional fees).
For enquiries and bookings, phone +61 0499 28 48 37 or email Kate.