Kate’s approach is the opposite of clean-slate consultancy. Rather, she undertakes collaborative work in sectors in which she both has direct experience and cares deeply about.
- Governance: best-practice governance models, policy development, board and organisational reviews, training and mentoring, and cultural change management
- Strategy: strategic and business plans, strategy days, away days and community consultations
- Remote and digital working: how to set up, lead, train and manage your team or program remotely or online
- Fundraising: income generation strategies, board giving, individual giving, donor readiness and grant writing workshops
- Advocacy: community engagement, campaign design and delivery
- Production: design and delivery of projects, events and conferences
- Communications: writing, editing, communication and social media strategies
- Facilitation and training: strategy days, away days, conferences, panels, events and workshops
Recent clients include (in alphabetical order): Access2Arts, ActNow, ANAT, Artback NT, Artlink, Arts Access Victoria, Arts Industry Council of SA, Australia Council for the Arts, Blind Citizens Australia, Bunjil Place, Carclew, Centre for Stories, City of Adelaide, Collingwood Yards, Country Arts SA, Creative Partnerships Australia, Government of South Australia (Arts SA), Government of Western Australian (Department of Local Government, Sport and Creative Industries), Government of Victoria (Environment Protection Authority), Guildhouse, Incite Arts, NETS Victoria, No Strings Attached Theatre of Disability, Punctum Inc, Regional Arts Australia, SALA Festival, Stella, The Lifted Brow, The Literature Centre, The Relationship is the Project, Writers SA, Writers Victoria and Writing WA.
Client testimonials and recommendations can be found on Kate’s LinkedIn profile.