From freelancers to big corporations, a social media presence is now an essential part of every businesses’ toolkit. An effective social media presence can help you engage with a broader audience, share information, and build your business or brand.
Who is it for?
- Anyone wanting to get the most out of their social media profile to grow their brand or business.
- Public, private or non-profit sector.
What will you learn?
- What social media platforms and possibilities are best suited to your brand or business.
- The best ways to engage with online communities and audiences.
- How to build your brand and manage your reputation.
- How to find the balance between brevity, clarity and flair.
Fees and logistics
- Delivered in your own venue at a time that suits you.
- From $1,200 (half-day) to $2,000 (full-day).
- Up to 10 participants.
- Includes travel costs (within Adelaide metropolitan area only).
- Customised training and/or one-on-one coaching also available (will incur additional fees).
For enquiries and bookings, phone +61 0499 28 48 37 or email Kate.