Good writing is good for business. Improving your communication and correspondence skills can give you an edge in the workplace, help you make a good impression (and keep it), and grow your own – and your organisation’s – reputation.
Who is it for?
- Anyone wanting to increase their confidence and skills in key workplace correspondence (such as emails, letters, memos and reports).
- Public, private or non-profit sector.
What will you learn?
- The ABCs of clear communication.
- How to communicate more effectively with colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
- Tricks, tools and templates for better workplace correspondence.
- Ways to avoid common mistakes and barriers.
Fees and logistics
- Delivered in your own venue at a time that suits you.
- From $1,200 (half-day) to $2,000 (full-day).
- Up to 10 participants.
- Includes travel costs (within Adelaide metropolitan area only).
- Customised training and/or one-on-one coaching also available (will incur additional fees).
For enquiries and bookings, phone +61 0499 28 48 37 or email Kate.